This video tutorial shows you how to insert and remove page numbers in word 2007. The new interface of word 2007 makes it very easy to perform the most common layout changes quickly. To help you get used to the new interface we show you some of the more basic tasks in this video tutorial.
The tutorial forms part of a full (41 video) free course on how to use word 2007 we have prepared for you at helpvids.
Step 1 Click on the insert tab.
Step 2 Select the page numbering button.
Step 3 Select where you would like to have your page number. (Top, bottom, or a customised area)
Step 4 Click on the insert tab again selecting the numbering button.
Step 5 Select remove page numbers at the bottom.
- You can change the format of your numbers to personalise your document
- Go to the insert tab again and then select the page numbering button.
- Here you can select the style of the numbers, but also where you would like to start and stop numbering the pages!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades