In this second part of our tutorial series on how to create your own video tutorial for free we will go into editing your video using Windows Movie Maker, which is provided free with all new versions of Windows. Read the first article on video capture by clicking here!
So, to learn how to edit and post your own video tutorials just keep reading!
- Windows 7 or Vista for this tutorials (although you could use other OS)
- screen capture program: windows media encoder (Jing or Camtasia are other options) you can download free versions easily!
- Windows Movie Maker
Step 1 Editing videos for free - Windows movie maker.
This video tutorial takes you through the basiscs of using Windows Movie Maker. You will learn how easy it is to quickly edit your screen capture into a professional video.
Step 2 Cool transitions.
Lean how to create cool transitions with this video tutorial.
Step 3 Embedding video into a blogpost
This video tutorial shows you how to embed a video into a new post using Wordpress. The process is similar for blogger or other blogging platforms.
- Have a professional create a cool intro for you using fiverr.com. For as little as 5 $ you can have an amazing intro created for your company which will add that professional look to your work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades