Are you getting the most out of Microsoft's Word 2007?
Have a look at this video tutorial (below) on how to add fill effects in word 2007. We go through the process of adding textures, gradients and images to shapes. Once you get the hang of using these special graphic effects you will be able to add some instant spice to your (plain) Word 2007 documents.
Just check out the simple steps below and then watch the video tutorial.
Step 1 Go to the insert tab (insert a shape as example)
- Now the drawing tools open as soon as you creata a shape.
Step 2 Choose the fill of the shape you have created (or even use a picture as a fill)
Step 3 Choose the gradient or texture from the fill menu in the drawing tools section.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades