Nowadays many users are trying to recover their corrupted EDB file but many times they fail. That is why here is the solution to recover their corrupted EDB file using EdbMails EDB to PST Converter tool.
Why many users want to convert EDB file?
1) EDB is Corrupted or damaged
2) When EDB file size limit exceeds
3) Mailbox cannot be accessible
4) For Backup maintenance
In these scenarios, users may think of going to recover EDB files using Manual Methods but they fail. It's not easy to recover using manual methods. Then the third party tool comes to picture which fixes all the corrupted EDB files. One such trustworthy third party tool is "EdbMails EDB to PST Converter" which recovers corrupted EDB file without any data loss.
Reasons for EDB file corruption:
1) When System shut downs suddenly
2) User made errors
3) Virus attack
4) Server failure
5) Hardware Issues
EdbMails Convert EDB to PST is the best third party tool to recover corruption issues of EDB file and also recovers mailbox data like inbox, sent items, contacts, calendar, attachment, journal, task, notes etc. It also exports EDB to PST, MSG, HTML and EML format. EdbMails also have Include/Exclude filter options like subject, after and before date, to and from email address. The software also gives you "Split Option" which you can use to split mailbox into multiple PST file size.
How to Convert EDB to PST Using EdbMails:
1) Download the install the application from the below link:
2) Open the application and Click the "Start your free trial" button.
3) Select "Export Exchange EDB file" method to recover EDB.
4) Browse the EDB file that you wish to recover and click the continue button.
5) Click the Browse button and choose the PST location where you wish to the Export the PST file
6) Right click on the mailbox or the individual folder(s) of mailbox which you want to export to PST.
7) Select "Export Selected Mailboxes / Folders to PST file" and click the continue button to start the export operation.